28th March Update
- Washing hands regularly – we will have a mobile hand-washing station available at markets and our drivers and team will have access to sanitiser/gloves etc, try to only touch the produce you will be buying! Better still, select produce with bags/tongs/gloves instead
- We pack your produce/salad using gloves, clean utensils and bags, and line our boxes with paper. Our team will be doubling down on hand-washing efforts and ensuring stricter than normal personal hygiene
- Please do not come to markets if you are sick, have been in contact with someone sick, or recently travelled – use the commonsense rule! We all probably know someone who could be considered at high risk if they were infected, hence distance and hygiene is key
- Ask us for home delivery if you are self-isolating or unwell
- Accept our new "knock and drop" delivery option instead of our usual meet and greet and share the love
- Be open to changing availability of produce, especially in regard to our seasonal boxes and online orders. We are doing all we can to maintain supply, however there are circumstances out of our control that may mean we need to make last minute substitutions
- If you know of someone unable to access our delivery service and in need of some food, please reach out to us, we will connect with them to see if we can make it work
- Communicate with us! Our business is a family run social enterprise, with an all-star team. In these last few days we have been working to keep up with demand, if mistakes are made, we will do everything possible to rectify them if they are bought to our attention!
- Hang around! (Ok maybe not literally?!) With so many new families finding their way to our farm and service, it would mean the world to us if you’d consider hanging around a while. Support builds community and direct support like this changes the way we can all move forward.