Want to come and see how your food is grown?
Our seasonal monthly farm tours are the perfect way to spend the morning connecting with your food source and meeting your farmer!
Hosted on our Organic Farm at Woombye on the Sunshine Coast, between May and October, these tours are the ONLY way you can visit our farm and experience Good Harvest.
Bring the kids (kids under 12 are FREE!), and learn how we farm at Good Harvest. Best of all, we are a Certified Organic farm -it's a safe way to experience farm life.
You'll get to enjoy 2-2.5 hours of time on our farm at Woombye where you'll:
- Enjoy tea and coffee on arrival
- Meet and greet with our farm team
- Get an overview of our values and growing principles
- Learn more about our seasonal range
- Hear why we are so passionate about growing organic produce
- Get a walk through of our greens paddocks
- Get to ask lots of questions
- Purchase a pre-packed Seasonal Box to take home with you
These exclusive events are the only way to visit our farm! We do not operate a farm gate stall or sell produce from our farm at other times.
Other workshops may be scheduled for more technical/learning experiences over the coming months. Be sure to sign up to our SMS list for info on these.
For any questions please email us firstname.lastname@example.org