Tonight we had a wonderful veggie packed dinner with some divine mashed potato (Mick's favourite), some beautiful Broccoli and some cute carrots as well as some other things. I really enjoyed it.
I used to not like veggies at all. Now, as I have gotten older, I am 10, I am starting to like them more.
On the farm where the veggies grew up, we also have some baby strawberries growing, they are tooooo cute.
I want to grow some flowers so I can give them to everyone and make them smile. Not sure how long they will take but...
The Australian Organic Market Report 2018 was released on Monday with some positive findings regarding the industry.
Organics on the rise in Australia
- More than 35 million hectares (10 per cent) of all of Australia’s agricultural land is under certified organic management.
- Australia’s organic market is valued about $2.4 billion.
- Number of certified organic operators in Australia was about 4028 in 2017, a seven per cent increase on 2016.
- US, China, South Korea, Japan and Singapore are Australia’s top five export destinations for organics.
- Australia’s organic grocery market is valued about $1.1 billion.
Here is how you can save 20% on your next vehicle service
Those that know us know how passionate we are about improving the lives and health of our customers through good nutrition and organic wholesome foods. In our business we are always looking at ways to improve our systems to give us more time to grow veggies just for you!
One of the systems we recently improved was the reliability of our delivery vehicles to make sure we get you your veggies on time. We enlisted the guidance of Harriman Mechanical to develop a maintenance program for us and...
The farm is getting into the swing of Autumn with so many wonderful greens and veggies in abundance. We are seeing a regular supply of many of the favourites including Cos, salad mix, Bok Choi, Silverbeet and Rainbow Chard.
Our corn has finished for the time being, so we shuffled them out to make way for a longer term crop.....STRAWBERRIES!!!!
We are really super excited about these. An expert friend and mentor who is an Organic Strawberry Farmer is helping us to understand the intricacies of growing these little gems, making sure they get all the organic goodness they need to...